BAKO Bartnik Kowalczuk Sp. J.
BAKO Bartnik Kowalczuk General Partnership company is a manufacturer and a supplier of exclusive wooden windows and doors.
A window is an image of a house, part of an apartment, which like no other connects us with the external world. We manufacture and distribute high-quality wooden joinery. We specialise in production of windows typical for multi-dwelling buildings as well as individual projects according to customers’ specifications. Wooden windows have accompanied us for centuries. They are designed to protect against cold, wind, rain, noise, and therefore selection of the best solutions and products provide long-term protection, comfort and safety.
Care about your interiors
Our offer of exterior wooden window and door frames has been created in line with modern trends in the construction industry, but also with regards to a variety of tastes and requirements of our customers. The recent technological solutions, highly qualified technical and engineering staff as well as skilled production employees guarantee the highest quality of our products. A wide range of colours, shapes and patterns allow for unlimited arrangements of elevation. Our wooden windows are made of natural, eco-friendly materials which not only are sustainable but also renewable at the same time.
Due to the entry into force on 25 May 2018 new European data protection law, on behalf of the European Union and Council (EU) 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
the Administrator of your personal data is BAKO Bartnik Kowalczuk sp.j.
with headquarters in Poland, Szypliszki, Street: 4 Sierpnia 4C, Company No. 0000492988 in National Court Register, tel. +48 87 565 71 39, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and in addition:
1. Personal data are processed in order to perform the offer / fulfillment of the order, and to allow and maintain contact with the customer with whom the company BAKO Bartnik Kowalczuk sp.j. already cooperates or intends.
2. The basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the offer, signing the order / contract and the legitimate interest of the Administrator – enabling and maintaining contact with the client.
3. We process the following personal data: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
4. Personal data are processed until the claims expire or the consent is withdrawn.
5. Personal data may be or are made available to the following categories of recipients: bank, tax office, companies providing outsourcing services to BAKO Bartnik Kowalczuk sp.j.: accounting management by an external accounting office, entrusting courier and forwarding transport companies with delivery of products to customers and service technicians in the event of a service;
6. We would like to inform you that you have the right to: download personal data, rectify it, delete it or transfer it.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to prepare an offer and accept and execute the Customer’s order. If personal details are not provided, the offer will not be made.
8. Personal data are processed in the secure IT infrastructure of BAKO and are not shared with the hosting providers.
9. Personal data is secured accordingly.
10. You additionally have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
11. In all matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com.